5 de noviembre de 2010

Parents

Writting topics:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are
the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support
your answer.

THIS IS FOR INTRODUCTION
The answer is easy, I'm agree, but sometimes it's depend because there are parents who don't educate appropriately.

When we are children, all we learn is from our parents, and if this education it's not good, though we went to the school, we won't have the perfect education that our parents can give us. I don't want to say that all people can`t give a good education, but it's not the same.

Anybody meet us like our parents, and ony they can help us perfectly. LOOSE SENTENCES?

I think, that, when our parents teach us something, we think that it's correct, but when we are older, we decided if that thing is correct or no. SHORT

Today, you can see in all places young people without education, that only meet bad things like drugs, alcohol or fights. They can't speak with someone without say a insult.
I'm young but, my parents have taugh me what is good and what is bad, and now, I know perfectly what I have to do, no thinking only in myself, so also in my family and the people around me. All I have learned, anybody couldn't teach it me like my parents.

So, the parents are the best teachers, and, though they didn't have reason sometimes, you should learn from them, or you will remember it when you were eighteen years old ;)


CONNECTORS????


No hay comentarios: